Since 2005
You are currently:
Choose language:
Need help?
Leave message
Choose language:
Select currency: $ £
Since 2005
You are currently:
  • Popular
    Poland.
    Germany.
    United Kingdom.
    Ireland.
  • A
    Australia
    Austria
  • B
    Belarus
    Belgium
    Bolivia
    Brazil
    Bulgaria
  • C
    Canada
    Chile
    Croatia
    Cyprus
    Czech Republic
  • D
    Denmark
  • E
    Estonia
  • F
    Finland
    France
  • G
    Greece
  • H
    Hungary
  • I
    Iceland
    Israel
    Italy
  • J
    Japan
  • K
    Korea, Republic of
  • L
    Latvia
    Liechtenstein
    Lithuania
    Luxembourg
  • M
    Malta
    Mexico
    Monaco
  • N
    Netherlands
    New Zealand
    Norway
  • P
    Portugal
  • R
    Romania
    Russian Federation
  • S
    San Marino
    Slovak Republic
    Slovenia
    South Africa
    Spain
    Sweden
    Switzerland
  • T
    Turkey
  • U
    Ukraine
    United States
sales@mz-store.co.uk
wysylka
Select currency: $ £
Choose language:
0 £ 0.00
Since 2005  sales@mz-store.co.uk  7767803657

Whey protein concentrate (WPC) is a very popular type of protein supplement based on whey. It is obtained in the ultrafiltration process, which allows the separation of whey proteins from other non-protein components. The final product contains about 80% protein. The remaining 20% ​​is for carbohydrates, fats, and water. Regarding the absorption kinetics, whey protein concentrate is classified to the supplements with moderate absorption time.

Whey protein concentrate, similarly to other products made of whey, is extremely rich in essential amino acids, which determines its high nutritional value and has a positive effect on muscle protein stimulation. In addition, it contains a large number of bioactive compounds such as β-lactoglobulin, α-lactalbumin, lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and immunoglobulins. They have scientifically proven health-promoting effects, support immunity, promote sealing of the antioxidant barrier, reduce the risk of cancer and cardiovascular diseases.

In our store’s offer, you will find a lot of protein supplements based on whey protein concentrate. They come from reputable manufacturers, which is the best guarantee of high quality. We offer packages of various sizes and weight ranges. All supplements are available in many attractive flavors.

 

Products recommended

ACTIVLAB
£ 9.47
Read more
SCITEC
from £ 18.30
Read more
MEGABOL
£ 19.38
Read more
Grass Fed Whey Protein Discount
JARROW FORMULAS
£ 23.47 £ 19.16
Read more
ECCONO NUTRITION
£ 25.62
Read more

Other products

Whey 100
TREC
£ 0.99
Read more
Whey 100
TREC
from £ 11.19
Read more
TREC
£ 11.84
Read more
Muscle Up Protein Discount
ACTIVLAB
from £ 8.40 from £ 7.32
Read more
Concentrate 80% Discount
EXTENSOR
£ 18.30 £ 14.85
Read more
Whey Shake
SYNTRAX
£ 32.08
Read more
IFORCE
£ 34.23
Read more
R-WPC
R-WPC
MEGABOL
£ 21.53
Read more
Quality WPC Instant
HEPATICA
£ 8.18
Read more
Organic Whey Protein
DIET-FOOD
£ 19.16 £ 17.01
Read more
Whey Shake
REVOLUTIONS
£ 35.52
Read more
Whey Protein 95
ACTIVLAB
from £ 12.70 from £ 11.41
Read more
Whey Pump X-Treme
Whey Pump X-Treme
TREC
from £ 1.08
Read more
WPC Econo
UNS
from £ 8.61
Read more
Whey Protein
FA
from £ 13.78
Read more
Classic Whey 100%
UNS
£ 37.67
Read more
That's The Whey Goat & Sheep
SPORT DEFINITION
£ 19.16
Read more

Customer service

Cooperations

Complaints

+48 510-054-586
Interested in cooperation?
mail us: sales@mz-store.co.uk JOIN MZ

Premiere in Muscle-Zone!

APOLLO'S HEGEMONY

Biotin 100mg

£ 40.69

APOLLO'S HEGEMONY

Z-Balance

£ 17.01

Reponsible for content on the site is

Supps4You LLC

16192 Coastal Hwy
Lewes, 19958 Delaware
USA

Copyright © 2015 by MZ-STORE. All rights reserved.

MZ SUPPLEMENTS LTD
FARFIELD PARK ROTHERHAM S63 5DB
shop@mz-store.co.uk +48 501 537 027>